Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager who cares about every detail from the project kick-off all the way to its successful completion. We believe in nourishing agility in order to deliver products fast, being compassionate towards clients and colleagues, making efficient and responsible decisions. In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders and development teams to make sure we deliver accurate, efficient and easy to maintain web & mobile applications. As a part of the Projects Team, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and talented people and be constantly challenged as a servant leader and facilitator.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Coordinating the design and development of software projects
- Managing and reporting projects health, risks and progress
- Building effective agile project teams focused on providing business value
- Guiding and coaching development team members
- Supporting Product Owners and stakeholders in the area of product ownership and backlog management
- Taking part in creating and implementing tools to improve the work of the teams
- Supporting formal processes related to running and accounting for project work
- Participating in quality assurance of products of entrusted projects
- Taking part in sales support activities
What we need from you:
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Ability to facilitate discussions about business needs and values to transform it into real Product Backlog
- Being proactive when communicating with clients
- Experience in facilitating meetings
- Ability to organize the work of distributed teams easily
- Being self-organized and goal-oriented
- Being familiar with one of agile project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Asana or others)
- Fluent in Polish & English (C1 level would be a minimum)
- At least basic understanding of modern digital technologies
We appreciate if you have:
- A good understanding of a software delivery process
- An industry-recognized Scrum Master certification
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7500 – 9500 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This is a great chance for someone who already possesses some commercial experience and wants to take the next step in their career. If you want to join a vibrant, forward-thinking and tech-savvy company, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.