Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are now looking for a creative and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to manage our online communities, distribute our content and build a strong presence for our company.
Are you a marketing pro, experienced in developing, maintaining and measuring digital impact?
Motivated by enhancing brand awareness in online spaces? Have you worked using email, web and content marketing channels? If so, this might be the role for you.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to carry out effective analysis to identify actionable insights that positively impact our sales pipeline and ultimately drive growth.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Directly contribute to 10Clouds’ growth through managing our website and creating various landing pages
- Manage email marketing campaigns including our newsletter
- Coordinate webinars and the process of creating downloadable white papers
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of online campaigns (through Google Analytics, HubSpot and other platforms)
- Using curated and original content, maintain and execute an outbound calendar and optimized emailing schedule that increases web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Monitor and stay up to date with key industry trends and competitive insights
- Provide informed suggestions for marketing campaigns and methods to improve growth
- Make suggestions for new marketing and sales initiatives
What we need from you:
- An effective communicator
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC
- The ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Experience of running thorough analyses of the reach and effectiveness of paid campaigns, demonstrating a return on investment and making informed changes where needed
- Familiarity with the IT/tech industry
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Hands-on experience in managing websites
- Knowledge of HubSpot and SalesForce would be seen as a plus
- Fluent in Polish and English (at least B2 level is required)
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7000 – 10000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasional remote work
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This is a brand new and very exciting position. If you have an interest in Digital Marketing and technology, then apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.