Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a skilled, talented, and ambitious Fullstack Developer! We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful, clean code. As a part of the team of experienced developers, you will have an opportunity to work on a complex and challenging project. You will be responsible for platform development, which supports cooperation between clients and contractors. This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing web applications using Python, Django, and GraphQL
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience in working with Python
- Experience in developing web applications using Django and React.js
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with Node.js
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
- Experience with GraphQL
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience, 10 500 – 14 000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
If you are an ambitious Fullstack Developer looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.