Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Presently, we are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
If you want to contribute to the growth of a highly innovative organisation driven by efficiency and constant progress, don’t hesitate to apply. It’ll be great to have you on board.
Sound interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Provide regular financial reports (inc. P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Cooperating with the CEO and the Board in order to thoroughly understand the functioning of the company and provide the best quality data necessary to take strategic decisions in the company
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Setting financial management & financial controlling culture (ability to prepare, update, implement and execute best practices)
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Cooperating with managing the relations with an external accounting office, banks and lawyers
- Providing suggestions for new possible optimizing solutions in a down to earth and proactive way
- Coordinating a team of 7+ people
- Additional finance controller duties as necessary
What we need from you:
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting/finance roles, including a minimum of 4 years in the role of Financial Controller in 150+ company
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Familiarity with industry best practices
- Advanced command of Excel (pivot table, vlookup)
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Result-oriented, proactive personality
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English (at least B2)
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience with service-provider or manufacturing sector
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in implementing ERP and/or BI systems
- Accounting/bookkeeping/taxes knowledge
- Familiarity with SQL or VBA
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar
- English at C1 level
- Ability to start ASAP
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity and autonomy to modernize operations in a well functioning and efficient Finance department in a company of 130+ employees
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 18000 – 25000 on a B2B contract + yearly bonus proportional to the generated value of one’s impact on the company
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasional remote work
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This is a critical role at 10Clouds, for an ambitious individual who can come in and have a hugely positive impact on the business. If you have what it takes to become our new Head of Finance, then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.