Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Growth Hacker to help us exponentially grow our client base. This position is ideal for a highly analytical marketer who thrives on rapidly testing, learning and scaling new tactics based on data.
This is a new role at 10Clouds, so it requires from you the ability to choose strategic focus and implement necessary tools in the area of digital marketing. Our ideal candidate is someone who can create an idea for a campaign based on insights coming in from data and optimize it to generate leads with the best ROI.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Directly contribute to 10Clouds’ growth through managing our website and driving traffic, creating various landing pages and optimizing conversion rates
- Implementing conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks
- Creating and managing online lead funnel (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritizing and optimizing spendings on various media
- Scaling and automating growth processes – like email marketing, push notifications
- Integrating tools and automating repetitive activities
- Establishing new growth channels and improve lead generation
- Segmenting 10Clouds’ target audience and identifying trends in the behaviour of different customers
- Managing performance marketing campaigns
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of online campaigns (through Google Analytics, HubSpot and other platforms)
- Monitoring and staying up to date with key industry trends and competitive insights
- Providing informed suggestions for our marketing campaigns and methods to improve our growth
- Making suggestions for new marketing and sales initiatives to drive our business
- Reviewing Marketing and Sales KPIs and suggesting changes and additions, where appropriate
- Working with the Marketing Team to effectively A/B test new ideas
What we need from you:
- A strong background in digital marketing with 5+ years’ experience
- Previous experience working within the IT/tech industry – especially Software Houses, IT services or SaaS providers
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC is a must
- Practical experience with Google tools (Google Analytics, Google ADS, Google Tag Manager)
- Ability to automate tasks using Zapier or similar tools
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics with ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Understanding users’ behavior and implementing this knowledge into campaigns. Having great customer relations skills with a focus on customer experience
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing with the ability to implement email marketing/marketing automation tools when needed
- Experience of running thorough analyses of paid campaign reach and effectiveness, demonstrating a return on investment and making informed changes when needed
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Fluent in Polish and English (at least B2 level is required)
What appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience/knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce
- Hands-on experience in managing websites
- Experience in conducting international campaigns and targeting customers from the US
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10000 – 14000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop (MacBook or Dell), additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This newly created role provides a rare opportunity for someone who likes to constantly think of new ways to grow and help us scale and have a strong, positive impact on a company. You will define how we can drive our business forward by developing our growth strategy from the ground up.
If the above sounds interesting to you please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.