Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Our Delivery department is looking for a well-organized Pre Sales Consultant to join our growing team! We need someone who is proactive and likes to work in a very dynamic environment. In this role, you will be managing the full scope of Pre Sales related activities and be an integral part of sales strategy and execution.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Analyzing clients needs and requirements
- Transforming customer ideas into a technical specification that will be understandable for the delivery team
- Cooperating with sales representatives to respond effectively to issues and opportunities
- Working in conjunction with sales to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs’ and RFIs’
- Taking part in estimations and ensuring that we go with the most optimal solution
- Producing and customizing presentations, from initial overviews to detailed workshops
- Assisting our design team in creating prototypes when needed
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales growth
- Constantly following trends and solutions across the IT market
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in software implementation/project planning
- Previous experience working for a Software House or other dynamically changing IT project/services environments
- Influencing skills and a sound understanding of the sales process
- Previous experience in projects estimation is a must
- Very good communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Being up to date with trends and solutions in the IT market
- Fluency in English is a must (at least C1 level)
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 9000 – 14000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop (MacBook or Dell), additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This newly created position will play an important role in our expansion and provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make a visible difference within a company.
If you think you have what it takes to become our Pre Sales Consultant, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.